Lehi North Bench Fire Station
As the City of Lehi has rapidly expanded over the last decade, the city was in dire need to provide its citizens the necessary fire and EMT services and reduced response time to cover the North Eastern area of city. Prior to the commission of station #82, Lehi was dependent on station #81 to provide these services to the entire population, which led to response times on average of 15 minutes at the outer boundaries of the city.
Lehi City's master plan included a total of five fire stations with JRCA Architects commissioned to provide planning, conditional use approvals, design, and construction administration services for the city’s second, station #82.
• Station #82 houses a seven man crew operating on a 24/7 shift
• Three bay design to house fire apparatus and ambulance services
• Administrative offices
• Complete exercise and dayroom functions
• Individual restroom and shower facilities
• Separate community/ training room
• Site expansion area to allow for a future
Building size: 12,200 sf.