We are currently looking for a full-time experienced Project Manager/ Project Architect, with relative experience in general commercial architecture, with an emphasis in local municipal projects, state of Utah projects, and healthcare projects. This candidate will demonstrate effective and efficient design skills, ability to write specifications skills, BIM skills, verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and management skills. In addition, the ability to prioritize and plan work, plan and direct work of production staff, and works well under established project schedules, adapting to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· REVIT for Architecture 2016 and earlier releases
· Ability to use and maintain AutoCAD Architecture 2016 and earlier releases.
· Adobe Photoshop
· Typical MS Office suite platforms
· Bluebeam / PDF Creation and use
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college program or related field.
· A minimum 5-6 years of experience in the role of Project Manager/Project Architect in a medium size, architecture, or multi-disciplinary firm.
· Knowledge of Building Systems and Current Construction Practices
· Knowledge of Codes, Standards, and the Permitting Process
If you are interested in this position, send your cover letter and resume today! Email them to email@example.com.